Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is There Anybody Out There?

I imagine everyone has probably R-U-N-O-F-T considering I seem have to a dysfunction with establishing a posting schedule.

So, uh, how've you been? How are the kids? I know, I know. It's been a while. I'm a very bad correspondent. Horrible. Unforgivable. I apologize. Can we still be friends?

Life hasn't been so much busy as it has been full of odd moments interspersed with days of utmost apathy - or perhaps not so much apathy. Let's call it moments of self-reflection in preparation for a move in a new direction.

I don't know where the hell I'm going. I'm probably just going to switch from running in clockwise circles to counter clockwise circles. It'll be a nice change of pace.

Moving on - if you'll check my post directly below this one, it's a blog post I wrote for my employer's blog and thought a few people may find it of some use. Check back with me when I fill you in on why I no longer have power steering and how my aunt maced me at the library fair. Fun times! Fun times!

3 comments:

Amie said...

where've you been- I've missed your posts!

Sandy D. said...

Thanks to feeds, we can be here whether you post once every day or once or twice a year.

malinda said...

Woohoo!

 
© free template