Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What do you have?

Right before I was felled in the Battle of Strep Throat, I was in the middle of preparing a long Thanksgiving post on all the things I was thankful for in my life. I have many things and many wonderful people who have made my life very rich. However, the longer my list grew, the more . . . sentimental things got as I explained what this person or that person meant to me. I just don't deal in sentimentality all that well.

So I thought I'd let George Berger sum up my Thanksgiving  post for me.



Happy Thanksgiving! Spend it with the people you love.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Looking forward to the return of your posts. Your blunt honesty is refreshing and entertaining. I hope you are having a good holiday season, and can't wait for your next post

KAR said...

Hi Heather!

Sorry I haven't been a around. It's just been CUHRAZY! Thank you! <3

Anonymous said...

Where are you? I'm missing your posts! Hope you and family are enjoying the Christmas season.

 
© free template